Our network

Bowie family OK after large house fire | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Bowie family OK after large house fire
News


BOWIE, Md. (WUSA9) -- A family in Bowie is OK after a Wednesday afternoon fire caused extensive damage to their home.

According to Prince George's County fire officials, the fire appears to have started in the garage of a home in the 100 block of Jewett Place.

Firefighters also rescued a dog from the home, officials said.

The family will be displaced.  ​

MORE: 
See photos from the fire

Like this story? Like WUSA9 on Facebook


News

Bowie Deals